I don't want to reset my password
HU 201 History of Western Ethics I is a Humanities course at BU taught by the following professor: Stoehr. 3 elite notetakers have produced 2 study materials for this Humanities course.
- notes from Day 1 to today
- covers all material that will be on the midterm exam
- Topics include Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Epictetus, etc.
- study guides provided for all readings (given by the professor)
- need to know lecture notes and study guide questions
- Exam Format: 15 fill-ins & 7 short answer = 100 points
- Included is all material that will be covered on final exam
- Final Exam: Dec. 17 @ 12:30 pm