I don't want to reset my password
ECN 001 Principles of Macroeconomics is an ECN course at UCD. 3 elite notetakers have produced 6 study materials for this ECN course.
Course introduction and chapter 1.
The professor didn't cover chapter 1 and 2 until this week. Notes taken from slides have been annotated during lecture.
Chapter 1 Notes.
- an online of chapter 1 of Oliver Blanchard "Macroeconomics 7th Edition"
- summaries of teacher's powerpoint
Outline of chapter 2 of Olivier Blanchard "Macroeconomics 7th Edition"
Outline of chapter 3 of Olivier Blanchard "Macroeconomics 7th edition"
Outline of Chapter 4 of Olivier Blanchard "Macroeconomics 7th edition"
Outline of Chapter 5 of Olivier Blanchard "Macroeconomics 7th edition"
Chapter 3 and the beginning of Ch. 4 Covered
This study guide covers chapters 1-4 and some information included in the introduction to the class. Visuals were created by me. Chapter 5 has not yet been covered.
A continuation of the notes from week 4 before the midterm.
The role of financial intermediaries and the labor market.
- Banks, and mortgages, 2008 recession
- Monthly flows of employment, unemployment, etc.
- Wage and Price Determination
Covers chapters 5-9
Chapter 10 and part of chapter 11.
Covers chapters 1-11 and main concepts and models that depict macroeconomic changes in the economy in the short, medium, and long-term periods.
- A review of GDP, calculating the interest rate from CPI, COL, and GDP deflator
- IS-LM Model and extensions (added conditions)
- IS-LM-PC model and determining old and new Phillip's Curve
- WS-PS Relation in relation to unemployment rate
- Solow Grow