I don't want to reset my password
These are the notes that I took while reading chapter one and during class.
These are notes from Feb1-5.
- Why study Personality?
- What is Personality?
- Every person is?
(like all others, like some others, like no others)
- Personality Traits
- Characteristic Adaptations
- What is Personality ?
- Why does it better?
- The goal of Personality psychology
- Major Concepts Underlying Personality Theories
- S Data (Self-Judgements or Self-Reports)
- I Data (Informant Report)
- L Data (Life Outcomes)
- B Data (Behavior Data)
- A few exercise of these 4 Datas
- Chapter 1: what is personality ?
- Chapter 2 & chapter 3: Research methods I
- Chapter 3: Research methods II
- Chapter 4: Individual differences & the trait approach
- Chapter 5: Personality Assessment
- Personality Structure
- Biology & Personality
- Behavior Genetics
- Evolutionary Psychology & Personality
- Personality Development
1) Chapter 10 & 11
(The Birth of Personality Psychology: Freud, Psychoanalysis, and the Unconscious)
2) Chapter 12
(Neo-Freudian Thought & Attachment)
3) Chapter 14
(Personality & Culture)
4) Chapter 16
(Goals & Motivates)
5) Personality & Narrative
- 14 pagesssssssss
- Creativity, Intelligence, Neuroscience & Personality
- Personality Disorder