Behavioral Research Exam 3 Study Guide Answer the Following Questions:
2. Well Designed Experiments:
3. Independent Variables:
4. Placebo Conditions:
5. What is an Independent Variable with environmental manipulations? 6. What is an independent variable with instructional manipulations?
7. What is an independent variable with invasive manipulations?
8. Control Group:
9. Experimental Group:
10. What is a pilot test?
11. What are manipulation checks?
12. Give an example of a subject variable.
13. Give an example of a dependent variable.
14. Give an example of a Simple Random Assignment 15. Give an example of Matched Random Assignment.
16. What is a Within Subject Design?
17. What is a practice effect?
18. What is a fatigue effect?
21. Latin Square Design:
22. What are Carry Over Effects?
23. What is Internal Validity?
25. Biased Assignment:
26. Differential Attrition: If you want to learn more check out Define polygenic inheritance.
27. What is a Pre-Test Sensitization? 28. What are history effects?
29. Give an example of designed confounds. 30. What are experimenter expectancy effects?
31. What are demand characteristics? 32. What do double blind procedures do?
33. What is the Placebo Effect?
34. What are one-way designs?
35. Randomized Group:
36. What are matched – subjects supposed to do?
37. What do we do repeated measures?
38. Factional Design:
39. Factorial Design Assignment:
40. Mixed Factorial Design:
41. Main Effects:
43. What are High Order Designs?
44. What is an example of a Participant variable inclusion? 45. What is a median split?
46. What is a expericor factor design?
47. Extremene Groups:
48. Data Analysis:
49. Error Variance:
50. Inferential Statistics:
51. What is the difference between a Type I error and a Type II error? 52. Effect Size:
53. T-Test Independent Sample:
54. T-Test Paired Sample:
56. What are the differences between an ANOVA, MANOVA, ANCOVA?
57. Main Effects:
58. Interactions: If you want to learn more check out What abdominal structures are retroperitoneal?
If you want to learn more check out What is the critical value for a 95 confidence interval?
We also discuss several other topics like What does percent ionization mean?
Don't forget about the age old question of What are the three conditions to justify war?
If you want to learn more check out What is pastiche?
59. One-Way ANOVA:
60. Between Subjects Factorial ANOVA:
61. Repeated Measures Factorial ANOVA: