GEA Unit 2 Exam Review
1) Where is Australia located
2) Where is New Zealand located
3) Where are the pacific Islands located
4) Where is the location of Australia’s Eastern highlands, interior lowlands, Great Artesian Basin, Western Plateau and Ayers Rock? 5) What is Australia’s climate?
6) What is New Zealand’s climate?
7) What is the Pacific Islands climate?
8) What is biogeography?
9) What are marsupials?
10) What are monotremes?
11) What is orographic rainfall?
12) Who was Captain James Cook
13) Who was The Kula Ring and where was it located 14) Who is the Stolen Generation
15) Where is Mexico located?
16) Where is Central America located?
17) Where is South America located?
18) Where is the Caribbean located?
19) Where is the Llanos located
20) Where is the Patanal located
21) Where is the Amazon Basin located
22) Where is the Sonora desert located
23) Where is the Atacama located
24) What is altitudinal zonation?
25) What is the Treaty of Tordesillas
26) What is the Columbian Exchange?
27) Where is the Gulf Atlantic Coastal Plain located 28) Where is the Piedmont located
29) What are the climate patterns of North America 30) What are North America’s factors of development? 31) What is organic farming? Don't forget about the age old question of What is the symbol for angular acceleration (radians/sec2)?
If you want to learn more check out What is the meaning of disordered gambling?
32) What are GMOS?
33) What is slow food?
34) What is monocropping?
35) What is the sustainability triangle? Don't forget about the age old question of What is the definition of a questionnaire?
If you want to learn more check out What kind of structure is queue?
If you want to learn more check out What is the meaning of kinetic?
If you want to learn more check out What is the cycle of managers?
36) What is Cahokia?
37) What were the three waves of North America’s immigration? 38) What is urbanization?
39) What is assimilation?
40) What is multiculturalism?