I don't want to reset my password
These notes cover the slides for the topic of the nature of terrorism.
The readings for the week are:
1. The Challenge of conceptualizing terrorism (excerpt 777-794) Weinberg, Leonard, Pedahazur and Hirsh-Hoefler
2. "Say terrorist, think insurgent: labeling and analyzing contemporary political actors." (excerpt 2-11 and 14-17) by Moghadam, Assaf, Berger and Beliakova.
The readings were:
1. Four Wave of Modern Terrorism (p.46-73) by Rapoport
2. The Troubles and The Terror by Sixsmith
Readings this week are:
Global Terrorism Index 2016 by Institute for Economics and Peace
Terrorism Situation and Trend Report by EU
This is summarized notes of the readings for the test. Any other material is in the notes.
1. Terrorist Finance by Keene
2. Terrorism financing methods: an overview by Freeman
1. The hybird terrorist organization: Hezbollah by Azani
2. This is not your mother's terrorism by Huey
3. Lone wolf or let tech terrorism by Zoli
ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and the Taliban
Summary of the reading required for test2
Jihadi Diagnosis notes
Causes and conditions of Jihadi terrorism notes
Causes and conditions of Jihadi terrorism - continued
Week 8 notes!
Week 9: The Social effects of terrorism