I don't want to reset my password
These notes cover Lecture 1 through 3. Specifically starting from Measurements to Vectors.
These notes cover units, physical quantities, and motion in a straight line.
These notes cover motion in two and three dimensions.
These notes cover Newton's Laws of Motion.
These notes cover the application of Newton's Laws.
These notes cover work and kinetic energy.
These notes cover chapter 12 of university physics 1, which is fluid mechanics
These notes cover what's going to be in our first exam about Chapter 2 ( Velocity, Acceleration, and Position of a particle in a straight line)
-Uniform Circular Motion
-Nonuniform Circular Motion
- Newton's first, second, and third Laws of Motion
- Mass and Weight
- Rope Problem with angles
- Object on inclined Plane at rest
- Bodies connected by cable and pulley(ignoring friction)
- Elevator problem
- Two bodies with the same acceleration
- Friction Forces
- Rolling Friction
- Fluid resistance and terminal speed
- Circular motion
- Motion in a vertical circle
- kinetic energy
- work and energy with varying force
- work and energy for motion along a curve
Linear momentum and collisions
class notes 5