to find DH.
AH = cx mass xDT & change of temperature in a phase AH = cx mass a phase change
camolar heat capacity [it will be a given number PV = nRT & equation for ideal gas Don't forget about the age old question of What does a data management platform do?
RH= actual pressure
pressure x 100
• triple point * super critical If you want to learn more check out What are the parts of personality and how do they relate?
(e) We also discuss several other topics like What are the three main types of topography?
• Hydrogen bonding • Dipole-Dipole Dispersion
molecules induced istantaneous
dipole-dipole dipole - dipole oknow the IMF strengths
every molecule! H-bonding > Dispersion> Dipole-Dipole
Lattice Classification If you want to learn more check out Why does heart failure cause pink sputum?
"unit cell" - cube Simple Cubic : corners only (8) = 1 sphere per unit cell Body Center Cubic & corners (78) AND body center (1) = 2 spheres per unit cell If you want to learn more check out How do you negate social desirability effect?
Centered We also discuss several other topics like What is the role of cohabitation in the american family system?
Cubic: corners (/8) AND
face centers (1/2) = 4 spheres per un
•Molecular compounds Ionic Network compounds
• Metallic Network compounds & Covalent Network
•ion-dipole and the IMFs mentioned previously L Find DH solin
(4) - (aq) =AH soln = (s) → (aq) (g) → (aq) = Aithyar (e) (g) = Atrap
(5) (9) = DHsub relationship of entropy (as) and enthalpy (AH)
(+) Atson (-) BHson ( ADSson
[Acaq)] = KA X PA
Mole Fraction = moles of component
(of a component)
sum of moves of all components
Molality = m = kg solvent Molarity = M = mor solute