to find DH.
AH = cx mass xDT & change of temperature in a phase AH = cx mass a phase change
camolar heat capacity [it will be a given number PV = nRT & equation for ideal gas
RH= actual pressure
pressure x 100
• triple point * super critical If you want to learn more check out What does a data management platform do?
Don't forget about the age old question of What are the parts of personality and how do they relate?
• Hydrogen bonding • Dipole-Dipole Dispersion
molecules induced istantaneous
dipole-dipole dipole - dipole oknow the IMF strengths
every molecule! H-bonding > Dispersion> Dipole-Dipole Don't forget about the age old question of What are the three main types of topography?
"unit cell" - cube Simple Cubic : corners only (8) = 1 sphere per unit cell Body Center Cubic & corners (78) AND body center (1) = 2 spheres per unit cell Don't forget about the age old question of How pharmacologic agents come into play for atherosclerosis?
We also discuss several other topics like How do you negate social desirability effect?
Cubic: corners (/8) AND
face centers (1/2) = 4 spheres per un
•Molecular compounds Ionic Network compounds
• Metallic Network compounds & Covalent Network
•ion-dipole and the IMFs mentioned previously L Find DH solin
(4) - (aq) =AH soln = (s) → (aq) (g) → (aq) = Aithyar (e) (g) = Atrap We also discuss several other topics like What is the role of cohabitation in the american family system?
(5) (9) = DHsub relationship of entropy (as) and enthalpy (AH)
(+) Atson (-) BHson ( ADSson
[Acaq)] = KA X PA
Mole Fraction = moles of component
(of a component)
sum of moves of all components
Molality = m = kg solvent Molarity = M = mor solute