Exam 2 Study Guide
Terms to know
Heat / heat flow
Net ionic equation
IndicatorIf you want to learn more check out What is the meaning of polycythemia?
Specific heat capacity
Molar heat capacity
Enthalpy / enthalpy change
Standard enthalpy of formation
We also discuss several other topics like What is the solow growth model?
How many grams are in 5.5o mole of propane C3H8?
- Caffeine has a percent by mass of 49.48% C, 5.19%H, 16.47%D, and 28.86%N. What is the empirical formula of caffeine?
If 10 grams of magnesium are added to a solution containing 100 mole of hydrochloric acid, how many grams of hydrogen gas are produced? Mg(s) + 2HCI(aq) → H2(g) + MgCL2(aq)
FeS(s) + 2HCI(aq) → FeCI2(s)+H2S(g) What is the percent yield if D.223moles of FeS reacts with an excess of HCL to produce 7.00 grams of H2S?
- How many grams of NaOH (molar mass = 40g/mol)are in 600mL of a D.650 M NaOH solution?
- When the amount of an ideal gas in a sample increases at constant temperature are pressure, the sample volume _________ proportion to the number of moles of the gas
- Increase in inverse
- Decreases in inverse
- Has no effect on the
- Increases in direct
- Based on solubility rules, which compound should be soluble in water?
- Which is a weak acid in an aqueous solution?
- Hydroiodic acid, HI
Citric acid, C6H8O7
Nitric acid, HNO3
Perchloric acid, HCLO4
If 91.0g of C2H2O4 and 79g of CH4O react to form 89g of C4H6O4, What is the percent yield?
How many moles of ethanol, CH3CH2OH, are contained in 5548mL of 0.0788M ethanol solution?
1.44 x 10-3mol
2.32 x 10-2mol
5.26 x 10-3mol
4.32 x 10-2mol
What is the limiting reactant when 40g of magnesium reacts with 38g of molecular oxygen? 2Mg(s) + O2(g) → 2MgO(s)
- Molecular oxygen
What volume of a 0.300M KCL solution will completely react with 2.00L of a 0.300 Pb(NO3) solution based on the balanced chemical equation? 2KCL(aq) + Pb(NO3)2(aq) → PbCL2(s) + 2KNO3(aq)
If you want to learn more check out What are the 3 major ways for measuring crime?
We also discuss several other topics like What is the electrochemical gradient?
We also discuss several other topics like What is the lower gi tract?
Don't forget about the age old question of What are polycyclic alkanes?