Popular in Course
verified elite notetaker
Popular in Business
This 4 page Document was uploaded by an elite notetaker on Monday December 21, 2015. The Document belongs to a course at a university taught by a professor in Fall. Since its upload, it has received 15 views.
Reviews for Uzbekistan-Precious-Metals-Mining-Market-Scenario---Advancements-to-2020
Report this Material
What is Karma?
Karma is the currency of StudySoup.
You can buy or earn more Karma at anytime and redeem it for class notes, study guides, flashcards, and more!
Date Created: 12/21/15
Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020 by Canadean Explore all reports on “ Energy & Power” market © RnRMarketResearch.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020 Synopsis The Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020 report comprehensively covers the country’s historical and forecast data on gold mine production, and information on reserves. The report also includes drivers and restraints affecting the industry, profiles of major gold mining companies, and information on the major active and development projects and regulations governing the industry. Summary Gold is the major precious metal mined in the country. Uzbekistan had 3.1% of the world’s goldreserves at the end of 2013. In addition, the country has become one of the leading producers of gold, with mine production measuring 2.8 million ounces in 2013, a share of around 3% of global gold mine production. Over 2014–2020, the country’s gold mine production is expected to reach 3,241,266 ounces, growing at a CAGR of 2.1%. Scope The report contains an overview of Uzbekistan’s precious metals miningindustry together with the key growth factors and restraints affecting the country’s precious metals mining industry. It also provides detailed information about reserves, production, prices, competitive landscape, and major active and development projects. CompleteReport Available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/precious-metals- mining-in-uzbekistan-to-2020-market-report.html. © RnRMarketResearch.com ; email@example.com ; Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020 Keyhighlights Gold is the major precious metal mined in the country. Uzbekistan had 3.1% of the world’s gold reserves at the end of 2013. The Qyzilqum fields, Samarqand and Tashkent outskirts are the most prospective locations for gold. A major quantity of silver (80.4%) in concentrates originates from the Kalmakyr, Barakaly, Uchkulach and Khandiza fields and from the Kochbulak, Kyzylalmasay, Muruntau gold mines, the rest (19.6%) of the silver is accumulated from the Nukrakon, Kosmanacha,Okjetpes which are purely silver fields. Over 2013−2015, NMMC planned to construct a miningcomplex at the base of Promejutochnoye field of Zarmita gold ore zone (third phase) for an investment of UZS33,060.1million (US$15.7 million). Eight projects, in their preliminary development stages, were included in the list of prospective investments. Reasonsto buy To gain an understanding of Uzbekistan’s precious metals miningindustry, the relevant drivers and restraining factors, reserves, historical and forecast production and the fiscal regime. Inquirebefore buying at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before- buying?rname=191911 © RnRMarketResearch.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; Precious Metals Mining in Uzbekistan to 2020 Tableof Contents 1 ExecutiveSummary1 2 Gold Mining in Uzbekistan 6 2.1Country Overview 6 2.2Mining Overview 6 2.3Gold Mining in Uzbekistan – Drivers 7 2.4Gold Mining in Uzbekistan – Restraints 7 3 Gold Mining in Uzbekistan – Reservesand Production 9 3.1Reserves by Grades and Geographic Regions 9 3.2Historical and Forecast Production 10 3.3Gold Prices 12 3.4Competitive Landscape 13 3.4.1Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Combinat (NMMC) 13 3.4.2Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Combine (AMMC) 14 3.5Total Production by Major Mines 15 3.6Major Development Projects 15 Buy a Copy of the report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=191911 . For further information contact email@example.com/ Call +1 888 391 5441. © RnRMarketResearch.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Are you sure you want to buy this material for
You're already Subscribed!
Looks like you've already subscribed to StudySoup, you won't need to purchase another subscription to get this material. To access this material simply click 'View Full Document'