Popular in Course
verified elite notetaker
Popular in Business
This 6 page Document was uploaded by an elite notetaker on Monday December 21, 2015. The Document belongs to a course at a university taught by a professor in Fall. Since its upload, it has received 7 views.
Reviews for Reinsurance-Market-of-UK---Key-Trends---Opportunities-to-2018
Report this Material
What is Karma?
Karma is the currency of StudySoup.
You can buy or earn more Karma at anytime and redeem it for class notes, study guides, flashcards, and more!
Date Created: 12/21/15
Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 Published: Jul 2014 Order this report by calling +1 888 391 5441 or Send an email Single User PDF: US$ 1950 to email@example.com Corporate User PDF: US$ 3900 with your contact details and questions if any. 1 Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunitiesto 2018 Summary The UK reinsurance segment grew at a review-period (2009?2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7%. The treaty reinsurance category accounted for 55.0% of the total reinsurance written premium in 2013, followed by the facultative reinsurance category with the remaining 45.0%. Growth in the segment was mainly due to the changes in the regulator, government-sponsored infrastructure projects, and a rise in insurance frauds and claims, as more insurers are expected to take up reinsurance to cover claims. Growth was supported by the reinsurance ceded for large infrastructure projects and natural disaster protection. The segment’s written premium value is subsequently projected to post a forecast-period (2013?2018) CAGR of 1.1%. 2 Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunitiesto 2018 Synopsis The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the UK reinsurance segment, including: The UK reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment UK reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments The competitive landscape in the UK reinsurance segment 3 Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunitiesto 2018 Key highlights The UK's reinsurance segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 0.7%. The country’s insurance industry is the largest in Europe and the third-largest in the world, accounting 6.3% of the global gross written premium in 2012. Growth in the reinsurance segment was mainly due to changes in the regulator, government-sponsored infrastructure projects, and a rise in insurance frauds and claims. The UK reinsurance segment is one of the most developed and fastest- recovering segments in Europe. Get a detailed report at http://marketreportsstore.com/reinsurance-in-the-uk- key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018/# . 4 Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunitiesto 2018 Reasons to buy Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the UK reinsurance segment and each sector within it Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the UK reinsurance segment Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future Buy the copy of this report @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=15707 . 5 Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunitiesto 2018 About Us MarketReportsStore.com is an online market research reports library of 250,000+ in- depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. Visit Us @ http://marketreportsstore.com Follow Us: Call Now + 1 888 391 5441 | Email at firstname.lastname@example.org 6
Are you sure you want to buy this material for
You're already Subscribed!
Looks like you've already subscribed to StudySoup, you won't need to purchase another subscription to get this material. To access this material simply click 'View Full Document'