I don't want to reset my password
These notes cover,
- Microbiology in our lives
- Classification of organisms (Bacteria, archaea, eukarya)
- Organism Naming
- History and background
-Ch4 intro (Morphology of Prokaryotic Cells)
These notes cover,
- Microbes in our lives
- Classification of Microorganisms (Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukarya)
- Prokaryotes & Eukaryotes
- Acellular Infectious Agents
- History of Microbiology
- Golden age
- Germ Theory
- Morphology of Prokaryotic Cells
These notes are from the first week of class.
These notes include,
- Functional Anatomy of Prokaryotic Cells
- Morphology of Prokaryotic Cells (Shapes and planes)
- External Structures to the Cell Wall (Glycocalyx)
- Pili, Fimbriae, Cilia and bacterial Flagella
- Cell Wall Composition and Characteristics
- Gram Positive and Negative Bacteria
- Review on Cell Membrane and Transport
- Internal Cell Structures
These notes cover everything discussed in week 2 of class. (1/14/19-1/18/19)
Key concepts to understand from Chapters 1, 4, 5 and 6. As well as key terms form chapter 5 to be familiar with.
This study covers chapters 1,4, and 5.
These are notes after the first exam!
These notes cover concepts from chapter 8 like,
- DNA Replication
- The Genetic Code
- Gene Expression in Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes
- Genotype/ Phenotype
- Mutations (Base-substitution, Addition/Deletion)
- DNA Repair
- Mobile Gene Pool
These notes cover concepts from chapter 13 like,
- General Characteristics of Viruses
Key concepts for chapters 8, 13 and 20
Key terms for chapters 8, 13 and 20
Interactive tables to fill out for further understand of the concepts
This study guide covers chapters 8,13, and 20.
These notes cover the rest of chapter 16 and start chapter 17. Week of 3/18/19.
This review covers chapter 16 and 17.
Chapters 16: Innate Immunity – Nonspecific Defenses of the Host
Chapter 17: The Adaptive Immune Response
These notes cover chapter 15 and the beginning of chapter 14.
These notes cover chapter 14.
These notes cover chapters 25 and chapter 7.