We launched the StudySoup peer-to-peer learning marketplace in 2014. When we were in school, we found that success in the classroom can be a pretty ambiguous thing. Every class has hours of lectures and dozens of readings. Come midterm time, most students are overwhelmed and have no idea how they should study. Without fail, however, there are always a few top students in the class who know exactly what it takes to be successful. We decided to empower those top students to help their peers, and make money, by posting their best study materials to StudySoup.com.
At the end of the day, learning from your peers is the best way to learn, because after all, who understands your questions better than someone else in the class?
AWS Educate is Amazon’s global initiative to provide students resources for building skills in cloud technology. It is a no-cost curriculum that gives access to content, training, pathways, AWS technology, and a job board with employment opportunities. Upon enrollment, you get:
1. $100 in AWS Promotional Credit;
2. Access to AWS Educate's cloud career pathways, with 30+ hours of content, assessments, and projects personalized to your chosen career path;
3. Access to micro-credentials as AWS Educate Certificates of Completion and AWS Educate Badges;
4. Access to AWS Educate Job Board with jobs and internships from Amazon and partners;
5. Access to AWS Technical Essentials online training course.