Give the IUPAC names of the following alkanes.
The IUPAC rules are as follows:
1. Find and name the longest continuous carbon chain.
2. Identify and name groups attached to this chain.
3. Number the chain consecutively, starting at the end nearest a substituent group.
4. Designate the location of each substituent group by an appropriate number and name.
5. Assemble the name, listing groups in alphabetical order using the full name (e.g, cyclopropyl before isobutyl).
6. The prefixes di, tri, tetra etc., used to designate several groups of the same kind, are not considered when alphabetizing.