Why should excess exposure to ultraviolet light be avoided?
UV rays are a kind of radiation found in suns rays. Because of its harmful effects prolonged exposure to UV rays should be avoided
Some of the harmful effects of UV rays are
1) UV rays can cause skin cancer
2) Can cause sun burns. Sunburn is a burn that occurs when skin cells are damaged. This damage to the skin is caused by the absorption of energy from UV rays.
3) UV speeds up aging since it destroys collagen and connective tissue beneath the top layer of the skin
4) Even the color of the fabrics we wear change due to absorption of UV ray.
5) UV rays are also harmful to eyes