Sales Development Representative
The StudySoup SDR part-time role is your chance to join a fast growing startup, learn the ropes from industry experts and make a real visible impact in your day to day work. We have an awesome work culture, with opportunities to learn from the best in the business and accelerate your career as a sales professional.
Our ideal candidate prefers pressure, can challenge peers, and gets results in a competitive environment! On our sales team, you will focus on initiating and developing relationships across the nation. If you are ready to commit to your career and make an impact, we want to meet you!
Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound Linkedin messages, personalized emails and cold calls Understand customer needs and requirements depending on industry Handle objections Handover opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure, including setting up first meeting and assisting with preparation by providing research and insights into account and prospects Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com and Sales Engagement Platforms Research, map and qualify accounts, identify key players, maintain and expand the database of prospects within the assigned territory Achieve and exceed key performance indicators including monthly / quarterly numbers of meetings and opportunities generated
Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Competitive self-starter with a proactive attitude.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Remote: Work from anywhere Work in an extremely flexible environment in a growing company that loves providing high-quality educational and financial resources to college students.
- Huge opportunities for long-term growth in the company.
- Hourly Pay $15/hour (10-15 hours per week time commitment)
How To Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org