- Chapter 12.1: Consider a cube 1 cm x 1 cm x 1 cm (a very small sugar cube). Its v...
- Chapter 12.2: Now consider a third cube, scaled up by a factor of 3 so it is 3 cm...
- Chapter 12.3: When the size of a cube is scaled up by a certain factor (2 and the...
- Chapter 12.4: Does the ratio of surface area to volume increase or decrease as th...
- Chapter 12.5: Does the rule for the scaling up of cubes also apply to other shape...
- Chapter 12.6: The effects of scaling are beneficial to some creatures and detrime...
Solutions for Chapter Chapter 12: Solids
Full solutions for Practicing Physics for Conceptual Physics | 10th Edition
average (indicated by a bar over a symbol—e.g., v¯ is average velocity)