I don't want to reset my password
This is the study guide that can be used for revision for Exam 2
These notes contain section 1.4 through 1.6 with my annotations
6.4 Inverse Trigonometric Functions and Right Triangles
6.5 Laws of Sines
These notes cover the steps for U-substitution for integrals and how to solve inverse functions, and their derivatives. There is also information on logarithmic differentiation.
These notes cover Test 2
Dr. Jemal Mohammed-Awel
These notes are the notes I took prior to self teaching myself online for my college Algebra course. I really hope you find these helpful to use and good vibes on your exam!!
It covers the logarithmic and exponential function.
These notes cover lesson 1.4, taught on 1/14/2021.
These notes cover the derivatives.
These notes are going to go over inequalities and absolute values. These notes go over introductory materials in order to get an understanding on the basic materials needed for this class on differential calculus.
Compute various types of limits of functions of one variable.
2. Determine the region of continuity and types of discontinuity of a function
3. Compute the slope of the tangent line at a point.
4. Calculate derivatives of polynomial, rational, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic,
hyperbolic, piece-wise and related functions.
5. Find extreme values, regions of monotonicity and concavity, asymptotes of a function of one variable
6. Apply derivatives in estimating errors, approximating roots of equations via Newton’s method and in solving
7. Recover some basic functions from their derivatives
Lindsey Van Wagenen
These notes are a review of Calculus 2 and differential equations topics, such as integration, separable differential equations, and first order differential equations. These notes include ways to solve differential equations and applications of differential equations (modeling populations in an environment, Newton's Heating/Cooling DE). In addition, these notes touch on autonomous differential equations.
These notes cover how to solve exponential and logarithmic functions and their derivatives.
These are formula to know in class